Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Resolutions 09

New Year with new resolutions, new issues and new ways to keep them at bay or rather get them sorted...
So unline every year I did not make any resolutions this year..but now as time is going by I think I should ...Keeps the tradition going...and that also means breaking the resolution in the first month but always have a good reason for it!!!
So I have decided on this year's resolution....a happy healthy life ( which includes loosing weight) But I would this year not pinpoint my resolutions but rather put them in a broad gambit...so a happy healthy life...and in case at the end of the year i am still as BIG as i am now...I would have still achieved half of my resolution...all that eating and drinking that helped me keep my BIG stature atleasr made me happy!!!!
Diplomacy with self is the word!!

2 comments:

Deepali said...

Hahaha I like the 50% of resolution achieved bit. But tell me somehting if you do end up losing weight aren't you still achieving only 50%? (you know little all the eating and drinking taking away your happiness hehe).

Oh and come on how can you call yourself BIG?

Unknown said...

yes actually u are right..no matter what I would be 50% happy..but then I am a contented person..50% is good enough for me...